Sunday, May 15, 2011

April Anthology - The Cruelest Month

My writing group put together a short story anthology. We had a goal of releasing it in April (almost got there!) and chose a theme of "the cruelest month," based on the line from Eliot's "The Waste Land." There are five short stories in all, including my mystery story "Clerical Error." It features the PI protagonist I hope to get published in novel form.

Each of us who decided to self-publish this anthology chose a different charity to receive the proceeds. My charity is the Wounded Warrior Project, which you can read more about on their website.

Here's a link to buy the anthology (from any of us who have it listed, not just me), as well as some more details about it. Pick up a copy (it's only $2.99) for some light reading and benefit a deserving charity at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment